Thought I’d share a couple of interesting and useful posts I’ve read this week:
- 9 Things to Think About When Planning an Executive Blog: George Dearing has some awesome tips in here. Some of these I plan on covering in my IABC webinar on September 17.
- A List of Social Media Marketing Examples: This is a really solid list of how companies are using social media platforms. Bookmark it. Refer to it often.
- Zappos and EGM: Employee Generated Media: The Zappos case study illustrates how important employees are to telling the brand story and participating in the communities.
- Michael Dell “Friends” His Customers: Dell is often cited as the case study on how companies can engage its online community, and this Fortune story takes an even more in-depth look into the company’s strategy.
- Social Media Best Practices Start with Blogging: Tom Pick shares some advice worth remembering when it comes to the corporate blog. Namely, the blog is the hub for a company’s online identity.
Enjoy. And if you have any feedback, please leave them for the bloggers at the end of their posts. Bloggers love feedback!