Yesterday while I was leading some social media workshops out West, Mashable published my latest post on 35+ Examples of Corporate Social Media.
It was the first guest post where I included a link to this blog, and I was hoping to welcome readers with a post featuring some additional examples of corporate social media in action.
I’ve assembled this collection of videos where the people responsible for implementing the corporate social media programs I referenced in the post discuss at length their company’s participation.
- H&R Block on Social Media (via YouTube)
- Dell on Social Media (via YouTube)
- Ford on Social Media (via YouTube)
- Cisco in Second Life (via YouTube)
- Marriott and Blogging (via YouTube)
- IBM on Social Media Marketing (via YouTube)
- Intel and Social Media (via YouTube)
This collection of conversations could be pretty useful for community managers and social media strategists at large organizations, so if you know of any others, please share them below.