Today I’m leading a webinar for the IABC on Twitter for Business . As part of that process, I created a handout for participants with some of the most useful Twitter resources I’ve discovered in the last few months.
I’m going to share an expanded version with you. I’ve included a some great introductory videos, my favorite applications for brand mention monitoring, participating and graphing data. There are also links to some blog posts and mainstream articles discussing corporate adoptions of Twitter.
Here’s a list of the categories:
- Getting Started
- Desktop Tools for Updating Twitter
- Create Your Own Twitter Background
- 90+ URL Shortening Services (via Mashable)
- Listening/Finding Conversations
- Twitter Directories
- Twitter on other social networking sites
- Other Microblogging Platforms
- Case Studies
- Journalists on Twitter
- Following Conversation Threads
- Recent Articles/Posts Worth Reading
If you have any feedback on these links, please share them in the comments. And any links to examples of companies using micro-blogging in an innovative way are certainly encouraged.